remember that rumor we all believed in middle school that marilyn manson got the bottom half of his ribcage removed so he could blow himself??
What the fuck kinda middle school did you go to
I’ve been waiting for this gif set
the way this fucking guy is bouncing you know he believes this so im taking this to heart today
Favorite speech of all time
1. UN Women: Auto-complete shows perception of women by Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai, UAE
2. The Right to Childhood should be protected by Erik Ravelo
3. Animal abuse and shelters: Same pet, different owner by Advertising Agency: TBWA-Santiago Mangada Puno, Philippines
4. Innocence in Danger: Where’s the Pedophile by Art Director: Michael Arguello, Copywriter: Bassam Tariq, Additional credits: Jason Musante
5. You’re not a sketch: say no to anorexia by Advertising Agency: Revolution Brasil
6. Liking isn’t helping. Be a volunteer, change a life by Advertising Agency: Publicis, Singapore
7. Air pollution kills 60.000 people a year - Advertising Agency: unknown
8. For the homeless, everyday is a struggle by Advertising Agency: Clemenger BBDO, Melbourne, Australia
9. Bangalore traffic police: Don’t talk while driving by Advertising Agency: Mudra Group, India
10. Save paper, save the planet by Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark
I’m not even sorry for having a soft spot in my heart for this movie. Ah, childhood.
[In Canada,] indigenous people make up just four percent of the general population, according to a report released by Correctional Investigator of Canada Howard Sapers last year, but they comprise nearly one quarter of all inmates, he told CBC News.
Similar statistics would appear to hold true in parts of the U.S. According to the Montana Department of Corrections 2013 Biennial Report, American Indians make up 20 percent of the state’s male prison population. “One out of every five incarcerated male offenders is Native American,” the report stated. “That is almost three times higher than the rate at which natives are represented in the general Montana population”…North Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Idaho and South Dakota also send disproportionate numbers of American Indians to prison, according to a 2009 report in the The Bismarck Tribune."